The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

Great

I love this flash, congrats on totw. Some people need to grow a sense of humor because this is newgrounds comic gold. Good job.

-MASS- -MASS-

I

LOVE IT! This is why you are so awesome, making things like this. perfectly executed, I understand every single scene and it couldn't be any truer.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Hey Greedom old chap!

3-ALi 3-ALi

Masterpiece

This is hardwork, you took no shortcuts, and you really pulled thru. You should be proud.

Happy Three Years, Fred! Happy Three Years, Fred!

ha <$

awesome, really entertaining, congrats on the 3 years! I hope for many more to come, but don't forget about the 5SoP!!!! I hope to see you in it!

JKR responds:

You can bet your monkey's uncle I'll be there for Shades of Purple! Been working on it in between Fred cartoons. Hope your entry is going well too. Thanks for the great review! See ya on the 5SoP thread!
(And for anyone else who doesn't know about them, go check out the "5 Shades Of" series here on Newgrounds!)

The Morgue: Birthday The Morgue: Birthday

awesome

Happy Birthday Zeqkzorz!!!

The Morgue The Morgue

Aweshum

I was waiting for this to come out, and it was well worth the wait. I never know what to expect from you, and I love it. I tip my hat to you, hope to see you in the 5 shades, g'day.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Indeedy doo!
And now that this monstrous thing is done, I can be ready for the next 5 shades Flash.

Mug Hug Mug Hug

Really exellent

I love it, you did a really supreme job on the animation and this movie just makes me smile.

The Book of Neezleblix The Book of Neezleblix

good!

very good, I wish there were more flashes like this. I tip my hat to you.

Morphemon Duelists 1.1 Morphemon Duelists 1.1

Good job.

That was a great flash but I was disapointed when you choose to make them skateboard, there are other and better ways you could have avoided walking- like just showing the upper part of their torso and tweening them up and down. I know it took you a long time to finish and I know you worked hard on it. Really funny, Good job.

PiGPEN responds:

Yes i think i'll try lots of different ways to not make a walk cycle (although im entirely capable) ...bobbing torsos is a good idea, various crafts (skateboards, giant drills, balloons, ect.) and maybe even some instant teleportation!

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Excellent

This was very beautiful and a true peice of art, the visuals were obviously stunning, but the thing I love about this flash is your approach and direction. I wish you the best of success and good things are to come.